Tuesday, September 01, 2009

19th Annual NACCP Theatre Awards


Elise Neal looks fabulous in this nautical blue and white striped Kai Milla dress. I adore her hair and make-up.


Laila Ali looks amazing in this steel blue one-shouldered Roberto Cavalli dress. I love the patent leather belt.


I am not a fan of Tichina Arnold bundle of confusion dress but I am a fan of her cute daughter adorable black embellished dress.



LisaRaye McCoy looks angelic in this white haltered ruffled dress.



Erica Hubbard
looks great in this black and red strapless dress. I wish I can say the same about her make-up. Why is it soo greasy and two shades lighter than her complexion?



Jennia Fredrique is going for the whole India vibe in this white feathered embellished dress adorned with a beautiful bindi on her forehead.



Audra McDonald looks chic in this black belted sheath dress.


Tatyani Ali finally got it right in this delightful mustard embroidered dress.



Toccara Jones gray ruched dress is cute but what is going on with the top portion?



Niecy Nash looks wonderful in this cobalt blue satin dress. I love her tone down neutral face.



Monique Coleman looks a little too mature. She is young and fabulous not a middle aged woman!



Mari Morrow looks sensational in this tangerine tiered one-shouldered dress. Her hair was a little too much for this dress. I wished it sleek and straight or pulled back.


I don't know who Tasia Sherel is but I do know she is giving me fever in this fuchsia strapless dress! Love her funky hair but the color is a bit too much. A golden bronze would be perfect for her flawless complexion.

1 comment:

it'sok2bu*nique* said...

these are all great pics