Monday, September 21, 2009

13th Entertainment Tonight and People Magazine Emmys After Party


Mary J. Blige looks amazing in this fuchsia ruffled Catherine Malandrino dress. Thank God someone wore some delicious color to this event!



Gabrielle Union is in her uniform black attire. She does look fabulous in this black one-shouldered dress. I love the pop of color red clutch but I could had done without the necklace though.

I love you Nia Long but you can do better than this! This ensemble didn't take any effort at all.



Jessica Lucas looks divine in this gold and fuchsia metallic strapless Dolce & Gabbana dress.



Essence Atkins
looks fabulous in this electric blue draped dress but her matchy shoes are a big no no! Nude or metallic heels would be ideal.



Niecy Nash is giving me glamour in this black ruched strapless dress.



Yep, it's confirm that I have to add Jessica Stroup to my she can do no wrong list. She looks fantastic in this black bold shoulders cut-out black BCBG dress.



I am loving Stephanie Jacobsen black and white printed one shouldered dress.



Lara Spencer looks lovely in this aqua one shouldered draped dress.

No comments: