Tuesday, September 22, 2009

10th Annual New Yorkers For Children Fall Gala



Selita Ebanks looks outstanding in this chartreuse draped shoulder J. Mendel dress. I love the old Hollywood glamour. The only thing that I would change is the unnecessary necklace. The dress needs to stand on its own.



Mary J. Blige continues to bring on the heat! She looks incredible in this burgundy strapless Gucci dress. Her rhinestones earrings and cuff bracelet are to die for!



I am not loving Joy Bryant's floral Missoni but I am loving her hair and neutral make-up.



Alina Cho looks marvelous in this magenta belted Oscar de la Renta dress. I know it's a little too much dress for her but I just looooove this dress!



Tinsley Mortimer looks awesome in this electric blue pouf sleeves dress. I adore the folds on the dress.



Maggie Betts is posing with designer Prabal Gurung who is responsible for her delightful black and white feather dress.


I am totally underwhelm with Jessica White in this nondescript black strapless dress. At least she made an effort with her red heels and clutch.



Hilary Rhonda looks hot in this liquid metallic plunge Naeem Khan dress paired with Jimmy Choo t-straps sandals.



Mary Alice Stephenson
looks fantastic in this Grecian inspired metallic dress.



Maggie Rizer
looks wonderful in this white feathered one-shouldered dress.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Selita looks stunning. I love that color against her skin.