Friday, August 28, 2009

Fabulous Events


LeToya's "Lady Love" Album Release

I love the top of Letoya Luckett's mettalic sequined dress but the bottom half just let me down. I could have done without the split on the side. It kind of look like a diaper!

NYSE Closing Bell


Venus Williams continues to give me chicness in this fabulous purple sheath dress. I simply adore the detail on the shoulders.

Maria Sharapova Unveils Collection For Cole Haan

Maria Sharapova looks beyond amazing in this gorgeous mosaic printed Elie Saab dress. I absolutely looooooove this look!

"The Final Destination" Los Angeles Premiere


Haylie Duff pretty much shut it down at the premiere in this gorgeous goddess ivory and black one-shouldered dress.


Even though Shantel Vansaten was outshine by Haylie Duff she still manage to looks fantastic in this black sheered embellished Chanel dress.


Actress Hayle Webb looks beautiful in this pretty yellow printed one-shouldered dress. I just wish she chosen nude heels instead of those black peep-toes.

No comments: