Monday, August 17, 2009

The Cinema Society Screening Of "Inglourious Basterds"


Rachel Roy
looks stunning in her own taupe draped dress. I am dying over her chain link necklace!



Diane Kruger
looks marvelous in this shimmering Miu Miu ensemble. I do have to admit I am not too crazy about her messy hair. I know it probably suppose to look that way but it's just not working for me.


Michelle Monaghan looks amazing in this blue bold shoulder Rachel Roy dress. I simply adore the piping detail.


Oliva Palermo looks exquisite in this ruffled textured dress paired with a fantastic Valentino rosette clutch.



I still want to out- law Herve Leger bandage dresses but Eva Amurri looks so sexy and her pop of red sandals were a perfect choice.



Padma Lakshmi looks great in this printed maxi dress. She looks like she carry a glow machine where ever she goes!

No comments: