Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Steve Rifkind and SRC After Party In Honor Of Stephen Hill

I can't believe with all the fabulous colors in the world, Sanaa Lathan chose to wear a boring black dress. Granted she still looks great, I need a wow factor!


I like Gabrielle Union new bangs but what is going on with this non- descript ensemble? She doesn't look polished at all with those ridiculous mustard suede boots. Talking about an off night!


Ciara looks effortless chic in her black jeans and white crisp blouse paired with pretty silver ball necklaces and black peep-toes.



Vivica Fox is trying to compete with the twenty year old girls and she has to realize that they will win everytime because they have youth on their side. Vivica, please just grow old gracefully. The only thing I like about her ensemble is her silver and black Alexander McQueen sandals.


The only reason I post Dawn Richards pictures is to showcase her gorgeous pewter and black statement necklace and crocodile clutch. Who cares about her miscellaneous ensemble?


I am loving Lil Kim peep-a-boo drape top and fabulous Gucci bag. Why oh why is her foundation ten shades lighter than her skin tone? Her make-up artist needs to be haul off and shot, I can't take this foolishness anymore!



It's a damn shame celebrity blogger B Scott looks more than a woman than Lil Kim! He is on fire in his white high-waisted pants!


2 comments:

Posley said...

I am not sure what is going on in Gabbys life but that outfit is not an excuse.

LOL and you are right about Lil Kim's makeup.

she scares me LOl

Anonymous said...

SEXY COMES FROM WITHIN!!!
someone needs to tell all these bee-o-itches that!!!
asides from Ciara(and I'm not even a fan) they all look like they are trying WAY too hard to be sexy!!!