Thursday, July 09, 2009

The Serpentine Gallery Summer Party



Thandie Newton looks amazing in this multi colored draped Matthew Williamson dress. I am losing my mind over her taupe cut-out quilted booties!


Melissa Montogomery
looks fantastic in this olive satin one-shouldered ruffled dress paired with gold metallic Christian Louboutins.


Erin O'connor green grecian gown is gorgeous but she is so skinny! I just want to feed her some fried chicken.


Olivia Cole looks marvelous in this ivory one-shouldered Temperley London dress.


Charlotte Dellal is wearing one of my favorite color. She looks splendid in this magenta ruffled dress.


Tamara Ecclestone eggplant dress is divine along with her gold clutch. I wish I can say the same about her make-up. Why so severe?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Correct me if I'm wrong but Tamara Ecclestone...and now I am giving away my age... resembles Dana Plato(Different Strokes) in the early years, no???? anyone? =]