Sunday, July 12, 2009

Red Carpet Icon: Anne Hathaway





























Anne Hathaway is synonymous with elegance. She is like the modern day Audrey Hepburn. Her personal style is impeccable and exquisite.

Most people may say Rachel Zoe is the real genius because she is Anne Hathaway's stylist but I beg to differ. I feel Rachel is enhancing Anne's style because it doesn't look force. I love that she manage to incorporate fabulous details like ruffles, pleats, and feathers to make her silhouettes more interesting.

I look forward to viewing Anne Hathaway on the red carpet because I know she will thrill me every time!

2 comments:

Connie said...

She looks gorgeous. My favourite one is the red Marchesa dress.

Meagan said...

as always anne hathaway looks gorgeous. I also really like the old Brian Reyes look that is displayed