Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Fabulous Movie Premieres

"Orphan" Los Angeles Premiere


I owe Ciara an apology because I said her new haircut made her look like an old lady. I am terribly wrong because she is letting me have it!

She looks terrific from head to toe. I loooove her hair, sequined tank and of course she is rocking leather skinny pants.


I am also looooving Kim Kardashian black and white ensemble. It's chic and fabulous paired with a caged YSL belt. Is it me or her face looks a little brand new. It's looking a little Lil Kimish!


Vera Farmiga
looks beyond marvelous in this white one-shouldered Versace zippered dress.


Everyone was on point for this event. Emmy Rossum looks incredible in this printed zippered Phi mini dress paired with equally incredible strappy sandals.

"Funny People" Los Angeles Premiere


Finally! Someone is rocking one of my favorite designers Martin Grant pieces. Leslie Mann looks sleek and chic in this fuchsia strapless dress.


Rashida Jones
is showing her avant garde side in her black fitted Comme des Garcons jacket paired with a cute striped Band of Outsiders skirt and pewter multi strand necklace.


What the hell is going on with Elizabeth Banks atrocious hair and make-up? Did she just get off a 1980 coke binge? Anyway, I could barely focus on her great asymmetrical MaxMara due to the foolishness!

No comments: