Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hot Leather In The Summer

CIARA


Cythnia Steffe


Tokoyo-based designer Dresscamp



ZOE SALDANA


Bottega

DEBRA MESSING


Bottega

TARAJI P. HENSON



KEKE PAL MER

Overland Elise

HAYDEN PANETTIERE


Christian Cota

EMMA WATSON


Proenza Schoulder

I am still on the fence about wearing leather in the summer. Sure these ladies are rocking soft buttery leather but it still hot ass hell! The trend is sleek and sexy if it's worn correctly. I myself prefer just a touch of leather. Wearing leather from head to toe is a little dated and reminds me of Kool Moe Dee(I am really showing my age). For you youngees out there, he was a famous rapper from the eighties.

Ciara is obsess with leather as you can tell. She indeed looks fabulous but I am afraid she is going to pass out one day! How do you feel about leather in the summer?

2 comments:

Awesome Sara said...

leahter for summer??? i love the way they look but i would melt if i had to wear it.

Connie said...

Leather and boots are not made for the summer. I am tired of seeing girl in hot ass boots when it's 90 degrees outside. I know their feet must stink to no end.