Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fabulous Events

"Julie & Julia" New York Premiere

Amy Adams looks stunning in this floral off-the-shoulders embellished Carolina Herrera dress paired with a fabulous gold metallic clutch. Amy always get it right and this time it was no exception!


Why is Jaslene Gonzalez there? Is she in the movie? I love the concept of this dress but it looks like a curtain on the bottom half, just a little too much going on.

"Broken Embraces" London Premiere


I just hated the eighties and I know it's totally in for you youngees but I just can't get on board.

Everything about Penelope Cruz's red Bottega Veneta ensemble makes me cringe! She looks like Blanche from the "Golden Girls". It brings back horrible fashion memories of my life that I tried to blocked out for the last two decades!

I am loooooving her woven wedges though. They are on Firrreee!

Premiere of "Taking Woodstock"


Ciare Danes looks great in this silk cobalt tied Sonia Rykiel dress

2 comments:

Monie said...

what in the world is going on around her crouch area? Besides that this look is not that bad.

Karen said...

Are you crazy NSC? Penelope Cruz looks fabulous.

It's hip and modern. Maybe you need to get over yourself and realize the eighties are back.