Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Fabulous Events

"Inglourious Basterds Germany Premiere

It takes Diane Kruger to make me fall in love with Herve Leger again. I wanted to out-law the bandage dresses until now. I loooove the blush color, flirty flare and bold shoulders. Thank you for this new twist Diane!


Diane wore one of my favorite Louis Vuitton resort 2010 yellow bow strapless dress earlier that day to the "Inglourious Basterds" photo call.

"Adam" New York Premiere


Rose Byrne looks sensational in this baltic lace bold shoulders Christian Cota dress.

"Julie & Julia" Los Angeles Premiere


Amy Adams looks wonderful as always in this white twisted one-shouldered Roland Mouret dress.


Ashley Greene is giving me the serious pose in this hot white and black stitched Brian Reyes dress. Her black strappy Jimmy Choo "Verity" platforms are to die for!


Maria Menounos is letting me have it in this fabulous white Alice & Olivia wide-leg jumper! What a perfect summer ensemble. I want it in every color!


Giada de Laurentiis
looks delicious in this grape satin Stella McCartney belted top paired with dark jeans. Talking about casual chic!

3 comments:

Colleen said...

Ashley Greene looks so fantastic in Brian Reyes!

Anonymous said...

Maria Menounos is wearing Alice & Olivia, it comes with a cheap looking spandex wide belt but it looks nice paired with a skinny belt...and the details are large pockets! (although in this photo it looks like ruffles)=]

Liberian Girl said...

Thank you Anonymous! I adore the jumper.