Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Designer Of The Week: Issa






























Naomi Campbell, Daniella Issa Helayel and Jourdan Dunn

Celebrities In Issa


Gabrielle Union


Kelly Rowland


Nicole Richie

The first time I received an Issa garment in my store a couple years ago, I fell in love. It was a printed kimono sleeves plunged neck dress. I wasn't familiar with the designer but I knew I had to have it because it was funky and feminine. I was drawn to her retro and sexy patterns and instantly she became one of my favourite designers.

Brazilian designer Daniella Issa Helayel dresses are versatile because I wore it to work, a wedding and to a fabulous luncheon. I was particularly excited because her dresses start at $500 dollars but I only paid $145 which is a steal in this struggling economy.

Issa reminds me of Diane von Furstenberg and Pucci because of her captivating prints and vibrant solids. It's young, modern and beyond fabulous!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Issa reminds me of Diane von Furstenberg and Pucci because of her captivating prints and vibrant solids."

-So true. The colors she used were so delicious! Kudos to her!

Awesome Sara said...

i need them all!!! size 2 please!