Wednesday, July 15, 2009

17th Annual ESPY Awards


Hallelujah! Venus Williams finally got it right. She looks incredible in this printed Mara Hoffman dress. Even her hair and make-up is on point. She looks hot instead of looking like my 80 year old grandmother!



The Williams sisters shut it down! Serena Williams looks fantastic in this sea form embellished Roberto Cavalli dress. Again, I am loving her hair and make-up. Serena and Venus need to give their stylist a noble fashion award!


Demi Moore must be drinking from Iman's fountain of youth. She looks striking in this sexy off-the-shoulder Zac Posen dress.


Rashida Jones looks great in this white satin sheer panel dress. I am not too crazy about her black heels because it's too harsh for such a delicate dress.


Okay, is it me or Vanessa Bryant nipples are showing? She looks beyond tacky. Did she think she was going to perform at a stripper club? Why oh why Kobe Bryant looks like a cheap used car salesman?


Derek and Candace Fisher looks well coordinated. I must have Congress pass a bill to outlaw Herve Leger bandage dresses. I can't take it anymore!


Am I the only one wondering why the hell Condoleeza Rice was there? She does look elegant in her red belted dress.


Good Mooga Wooga! Lisa Leslie is scary me to death with her hideous make-up! Is that peach eyeshadow? I am sorry but she looks like a bad female impersonator.


Jaime Pressly is sparklingly in this adorable backless mini dress.


Swimmer Jessica Long looks amazing in this navy embellished grecian dress.

3 comments:

Karen said...

You are dead on about Venus and Serena. This is the best they ever looked.

LOL I couldn't believe that Lisa Leslie left the house with that awful make up.

Awesome Sara said...

everyone looks amazing!!! go venus about freaking time u got it!!!

Anonymous said...

Do you have copy writer for so good articles? If so please give me contacts, because this really rocks! :)