Friday, June 12, 2009

Monte Carlo Television Festival 2009 Closing Ceremony


Kim Kardashian and her mother Kris Jenner

I hate to admit but Kim's mother is totally outshining her! Kris Jenner looks fantastic in this yellow rosette one-shoulder dress.

I wish I can say the same about Kim. I am not feeling her metallic Ports 1961 dress at all. It looks like a rooster on crack!


Kate Walsh looks marvelous in this lavender textured one-shouldered Missioni dress.


I am not a big fan of tiered dresses but Emily Deschanel looks lovely in this taupe tiered Gustavo Cadile chiffon strapless dress. I just wish she wore a pink or magenta bow instead.

Jennifer Love Hewitt looks pretty in this nude haltered dress.


Lori Loughlin's
navy haltered dress is a little super-heroish but she still looks amazing.


Actress Sofia Milos is giving me drama and I love every minute of it!


Actress Ashley Jones looks captivating in this gorgeous electric blue draped dress.

No comments: