Sunday, June 07, 2009

"Imagine That" Los Angeles Premiere


Nicole Ari Parker looks fabulous in this white haltered dress. Her weave is a little too stiff though but I love the caramel color.



I am loooving Vanessa Williams canary yellow dress paired with great gladiator sandals . I wish I can say the same about her hair. She needs to stick with the natural look because this look is not doing her any favors!



The star of the movie, Yara Shahidi, is too adorable for words. She looks so cute in her green dress and gold thong sandals.



Speaking of adorable Willow smith(Will and Jada's daughter) is also too cute in her pink and gray ensemble. I love the scarf but was it necessary?


These little girls are beyond cutie-pies. I would kill for Jadagrace hair!



Camille Winbush
looks just okay in this generic printed top which looks like she got it from Marshalls or T.J. Maxx and boring jeans . She is a very pretty girl but she has to step up her fashion game!



Salli Richardson-Whitfield and her daughter Parker attended the premiere. Salli looks casual chic in her floral maxi dress.



Eddie Murphy and family with Yara Shahidi
I haven't seen Eddie Murphy's kids in so long. They all look great together. His two sons standing next to him look just like Eddie.

No comments: