Thursday, June 11, 2009

37th AFI Life Achievements Award


Talking about a hot couple! Matthew McConaughey and Camilla Alves always look great together. Camilla looks outstanding in this teal asymmetrical Monique Lhuillie draped dress and I love her silver beaded clutch and bracelets.



Catherine Zeta Jones burgundy Randi Rahn embroidered dress kind of ages her a little bit but she still looks beautiful.


Please excuse me while I splash some cold water on my face to wake me up! Shaun Robinson is boring me to tears in this same old silhouette. Please change it up once in a while.


For the life of me, I don't know why or how this nut keeps getting invited to all of these events.

Bai Ling loves the camera and she does look wonderful in this yellow off-the-shoulders dress with a wonderful train. I know it looks like a prom dress /House of Dereon creation but I still adore it.

No comments: