Wednesday, June 17, 2009

2009 Whitney Contemporaries Art Party And Aunction


If I see another size 12 or over in these latex leggings that Selita Ebanks is rocking , I am going to scream! Will someone inform her it's summer. The only thing I like about her ensemble is her black asymmetrical vest and strappy platforms. What is up with her Little Richard hair?


Who cares about Ali Larter white textured Herve Leger dress? I am losing my mind over her stunning Erickson Beamon statement necklace! I would kill everyone in my path for this piece and I know my girl V. in DC(saw you looking fabulous on Cafe L.I.B.and Unical) is drooling as well.



Camille Belle green ruffled Max Azria dress is simply gorgeous! Talking about the perfect summer dress.


Maggie Grace is rocking one of my favourite teal one-shouldered pieces from Christian Siriano Fall 2009 collection.


Hilary Rhoda looks beyond sexy in this light blue draped Max Azria belted dress.


Lake Bell red and gray futuristic Herve Leger dress looks like a Star Trek costume but I think I am loooving it or maybe I am crazy?


Alexis Bledel looks hot in this brown and cream Herve Leger dress.


Herve Leger was the designer of choice because everybody and their momma wore his designs. Melissa George looks like a chic alien from the Planet Of Fashion!


Gretchen Moi looks beyond sophisticated in this charcoal asymmetrical satin dress.

1 comment:

V said...

Ha ha!!! Girl you have lost your marbles!!!