Monday, June 15, 2009

2009 CFDA Fashion Awards


Kerry Washington looks beyond magnificent in this silver shimmering Doo.Ri haltered dress...simply gorgeous!

I look forward to this award show every year because it's the Oscars for the fashion industry. Brillant and talented designers are honor for their unique visions and hard work . I live for this!

Zoe Saldana looks absolutely exquisite in this silver off-the-shoulders Calvin Klein chiffon dress.


Maggie Grace looks amazing in this ruffled Christian Siriano belted dress. I had the pleasure of meeting him in Chicago for his Fall trunk show. His pieces are to die for!


When I first laid eyes on Diane Kruger red and black bold shoulders Jason Wu sheath dress, I had an enormous smile on my face because it's totally fabulous! This look is young, chic and adorable.


The fuchsia color of Blake Lively Michael Kors strapless dress is divine. Love this look!


Kirsten Dunst opted for an edgy silver Womenswear designer winner Rodarte mini dress.



I wondered who would be the first to rock this Marilyn Monroe Dolce & Gabbana pouf dress on the red carpet and I was please to see it was Molly Sims. She pulled it off well!


Ashley Olsen looks normal and beautiful in this orange embellished dress. Thank God that she finally put down the old lady homeless garments.


Claire Danes looks wonderful in this black and white dotted Narciso Rodriguez dress.


Padma Lakshmi blush satin one-shouldered J. Mendel dress is fantastic. I just wished it wasn't so wrinkled!


Rachel Zoe is still too thin for me. I am crazy about her blush draped Louis Vuitton dress though.

Lake Bell is giving me fever in this black amazing Louis Vuitton ensemble. She looks like a fashion super hero!


Emmanuelle Chiqui looks splendid in this red rosette Vivenne Tam dress.

1 comment:

Awesome Sara said...

OMG i am loving all these dresses!!! i cant stand the olsen trolls and rachel zoe looks like a chubracabra but her dresses are always pretty