Sunday, June 28, 2009

2009 BET Awards: Worst Dressed Divas



I really try to like this multi colored sequined Balmain dress on Beyonce but it just didn't work out for me. It just look so tacky and the turquoise earrings and purple t-straps sandals didn't help it at all. The dress is already gaudy so why add more gaudy accessories?

I do give her points for trying to give homage to Micheal Jackson with the glitter.

I am dying to know what you guys think, please make a comment just to express your opinions on my best and worst dressed list.



I love Taraji P. Henson but this black jersey one-shouldered Kaufman Franco dress is just too damn hot for summer.

I couldn't believe her hideous mullet hair let alone her horrendous tattoo.



I think Keri Hilson is adorable but this multi colored printed dress along with her hair is just a disaster for me.



I find it hard to believe that Elise Neal actually got out of bed and decided to wear this miscellaneous ensemble to an award show. The only thing interested about this outfit is her silver heart statement necklace.



Talking about a hot mess from head to toe! Cassie needs to sit her no talent skinny tale down somewhere. I kind of feel sorry for her for trying so hard to be Rihanna!



It wouldn't be a worst dressed list without Lil Mama. She actually does not look that bad in this black jumper paired with a cute wide belt and red clutch but her hair is atrocious as usual.



Did Toccara Jones think she was going to a cook- out instead of an award show? I make more effort going to the grocery store!



LisaRaye's black and ivory beaded printed dress looks she order it from one of those cheesy catalogs. It's just not sophisticated!



I am not sure what Tatyana Ali's bronze embroidered beaded dress is all about? She is young and fabulous so why dress like a fifty year old?



Niecy Nash 'Solid Gold' lame ruched dress is cute maybe for the club but not for an award show.



Besides being over dress, Terri J. Vaughn black strapless dress is boring me to tears. Where is the drama?

1 comment:

Posley said...

you are right about Beyonce's outfit it looks ridiculous.

she really needs a new stylist.