Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Which Diva Wore It Better? Camilla Belle or Estelle


Camilla Belle or Estelle

Camilla Belle first wore this fabulous printed Alexander McQueen dress to the "Push" Los Angeles Premiere. At first, I didn't care for this dress at all but it grew on me and now I love it. Camilla pair her dress with fantastic metallic peep-toe heels.

Estelle recently wore her drape version to the Moma's 41st Annual Party in the Garden event and she looks absolutely divine. I love this silhouette and the belt was a nice touch. Estelle pair her dress also with peep-toe heels.

This was a easy choice for me because Estelle has so much flavor so Estelle wins!

1 comment:

Awesome Sara said...

camiella. the other chic looks cut off with that belt. and she needs to not slough it looks so terrible!