Saturday, May 30, 2009

MTV Video Music Awards Japan 2009


Ciara looks hot in this black leather gathered strapless Tokyo-based brand Dresscamp dress! Her gold wonder woman belt and bangles works well with her dress.


I am not sure if I hate or love Fergie futuristic electric blue Marc Jacobs cut-out dress. I do know that I love her strappy Christian Louboutins.


Again, I am on the fence about Katy Perry peacock Manish Arora dress. It's funky and corky just like her.


Miss Universe Emiri Miyasaka looks fabulous in this blue and turquoise Gucci dress.


I have seen this emerald metallic Roberto Cavalli so many times but singer Crystal Kay still looks great in it but I would've apply some powder to that unsightly mole though.

2 comments:

Awesome Sara said...

Oh my that last dress that green yummy!

Anonymous said...

The mole is quite distracting...although the dress is gorgeous.