Friday, May 15, 2009

"Mandela Day" Awareness Event


Keisha Whitaker looks great in this multi striped embroidered maxi dress.


Jurnee Smollett
looks wonderful in this gold laced belted dress. She always looks elegant but yet young.



Marisa Tomei looks chic in this 80's inspired pantsuit with big shoulder pads and all. I hated the fashions in the eighties but it's slowly growing on me.



Good Lord! Seriously now, who in the hell is doing Viola Davis hair and make-up? I love her but it's beyond atrocious!



One of my pet peeves is wearing glasses indoors and that is why I am rolling my eyes at Angela Basset for this foolishness!


I simply adore Alfre Woodard breezy sundress but will someone please straighten her wig!

1 comment:

sheryl said...

everyone looks really great, even viola with her bad makeup and hair, her body is still like whoa! i m soo happy keisha whitaker looks like she gained 4 pounds!!!