Thursday, May 07, 2009

Herve Leger Spring Collection Preview


Leona Lewis looks great in this one-shouldered Herve Leger dress. I just wish she wore a touch of color instead of all black.


Uuggh, What the hell is going on? Did Taraji P. Henson fire her stylist? She looks a hot mess from her jheri curls to her too tight Herve Leger dress. I hope she is not resorting back to her old hoochie ways. I will let her slide this time ONLY!


Thank you Sophie Bush for bringing a little sophistication to your Herve Leger dress. I love the open back. It's sexy and not sleazy.


This sage Herve Leger doesn't do Hilary Duff any favors! I am so tired of these dresses that I think I am going to have a fashion breakdown. Can we change it up a little bit?



Krysten Ritter opted for a divine red ruffled one-shouldered dress which was soooo refreshing to see!



I absolutely adore Chelsea Staub white crisp folded dress.

No comments: