Monday, May 04, 2009

Costume Institute Gala-"The Model As Muse:Embodying Fashion


OLD HOLLYWOOD GLAMOUR

Kate Hudson is flawless in this gold metallic Stella McCarthy dress! She sparkles on the red carpet.


Claire Danes looks sensational in this champagne textured one-shouldered Armani Prive dress.


Marion Cotillard looks like heaven in this blush strapless Christian Dior dress.


Eva Mendes looks radiant in this metallic Calvin Klein dress. I adore her multi necklace and statement bracelet.


Model Agyness Deyn is certainly channeling Marilyn Monroe in this fantastic liquid silver Burberry dress.


Anna Wintour looks elegant in this black and white dotted Chanel dress.

2 comments:

dyanna said...

I like your blog.I'm waiting for your new posts.

Anonymous said...

The models seem to outshine everyone at this gala. & I have Iman fever too. I love this woman to death.