Monday, May 04, 2009

Costume Institute Gala- "The Model As Muse: Embodying Fashion"


SHORT COCKTAIL DRESSES

Alek Wek looks amazing in this magenta Emanuel Ungaro cocktail dress. She is just glowing!


Anne Hathaway eggplant Marc Jacobs pleated dress is sensational. I am loving her bouffant hair, turquoise earrings and gold strappy sandals.



Jessica Alba looks divine in this electric blue embellished Jason Wu dress. Of course I love her pop of color fuchsia clutch.

As mush as I love Kerry Washington, I can't co-sign this navy laced Louis Vuitton dress. It's just too much going on therefore making it unappealing.


I am not really feeling Molly Sims gold metallic bubbled Dolce & Gabbana dress. It looks a little cheap and cheesy for my taste. She usually gets it right so I am a little perplex.

Helena Christensen blush and silver Zac Posen dress looks like a cheap Halloween costume!


Speaking of a costume. Madonna needs to sit her old ass down somewhere because she looks absolutely ridiculous in this Louis Vuitton frock. Will someone inform her that she is not in her twenties anymore so it looks really sad.

SPLASH OF COLOR

I am beginning to like this sham of a relationship with Amber Rose and Kanye West. Amber looks wonderful in this textured crimson Carolina Herrera strapless dress. Believe it or not, I don't even mind her ghetto tattoo.


Katy Perry looks ultra sexy in this futuristic cobalt Tommy Hilfinger haltered dress.



Brooke Shields looks pretty in this teal draped dress.

Rosario Dawson looks great in this peach strapless Diane von Furstenberg dress. I am just so happy she is wearing color!

Renee Zellweger looks elegant in this olive strapless Carolina Herrera dress.


Leighton Meester looks like a damn clown in this multi colored Louis Vuitton ensemble.This look is a catastrophe!

No comments: