Friday, May 01, 2009

Cartier 100th Anniversary

Va Va Voom! Kate Hudson looks beyond incredible in this black cut-out Rachel Roy dress. She has a body of death!


Demi Moore looks chic in this black and white striped Prabal Gurung dress. Love her Cartier flower cocktail ring.


I am losing my mind over Rachel Weisz ivory and black strapless Prabal Gurung dress! I adore the striped detail on the side.


Again, I am not crazy about Eva Mendes metallic Azzaro dress but again I am crazy about her crystal Giuseppe Zanotti strappy sandals. They work so well with her dress.


I have never seen Anne Hathway in such a short and revealing dress. Her navy with lace Jill Stuart dress is enchanting but I am still on the fence on this one.


You gotta be kidding me. Jessica Biel looks beyond drab and boring. Did she just roll out of bed then got dress in the dark. Absolutely no effort what so ever.


Dr. Lisa Airan ruffled dress a little too much but I still love it especially the ruffles cascading on the back of the dress.


Susan Fales-Hill looks a little too thin for me in this black mini dress.

No comments: