Wednesday, May 13, 2009

62nd Annual Cannes Film Festival "UP" Arrivals


Elizabeth Banks looks beyond stuuuunning! She is glowing in this spectacular one-shouldered Armani Prive gown.


Speaking of stunning! Aishwarya Rai Bachchan looks like a vision from heaven in this white tiered Roberto Cavalli strapless gown.


Everybody was letting me have it! Actress Shu Qi looks exquisite in this teal chiffon Roberto Cavalli strapless dress. Her red rosette sandals are totally divine.


Robin Wright Penn looks incredible in this gold metallic Elie Saab off-the-shoulder dress.


I love the way Tilda Swinton interpret glamour to fit her own personal style. She looks beyond chic in this burgundy ensemble.

1 comment:

Kellie said...

They all look amazing! Elizabeth Banks had an amazing gown. I really appreciate that you didn't knock down Tilda Swinton. I personally love her & I hate when people insult her for being an unconventional beauty.