Friday, May 22, 2009

62nd Annual Cannes Film Festival- Dolce & Gabanna Party


Kerry Washington looks fabulous in this silver metallic off-the-shoulder Dolce & Gabbana dress. I love the pouf sleeves.



Dita Von Teese looks amazing in her black Dolce & Gabbana ensemble.



Ankie Beilko looks absolutely adorable in this black and white textured Dolce & Gabbana dress.



Peaches Geldof is actual making this silver Dolce & Gabbana dress adorned with poufy sleeves work for her. I just wish she kept her hair simple without the braids and lose the over-size earrings.



I have never been a fan of lace or any garment that resembles lingerie therefore I don't care for Eva Herzigova's black laced Dolce & Gabbana dress. What the hell is going on with her soccer mom hair?



I am a fan of Hofit Golan sexy silver open-back dress.



Olivia Palermo looks refreshing in this powder blue delicate dress.

No comments: