Monday, May 25, 2009

62nd Annual Cannes Film Festival- Coco Chanel & Igor Stravinsky Premiere

I am sorry but Kerry Washington continues to wow me so I must keep posting her! She looks flawless once again in this nude and black embroidered Zuhair Murad gown. I am in love with the fishtail tulle details.


Zhang Ziyi is also on a winning streak with this gorgeous nude sexy open back dress. She looks beyond amazing!


Actress Asia Argento is not to be out done in this sensational silver textured one-shouldered Armani Prive gown.


Actress Anna Mouglalis looks delicious in this beautiful emerald dress adorned with a divine over-size bow. I just wish she wore silver metallic heels instead of boring black.


Shu Qi wore a fabulous blue and black asymmetrical Roberto Cavalli dress.


1 comment:

Awesome Sara said...

i am in love will all thsese dress except for the mermaid one. that last dress is making me swoon!