Thursday, May 28, 2009

37th Annual Fifi Awards


Queen Latifah looks absolutely stunning in this pewter metallic one-shouldered Georges Chakra dress. I love the pouf sleeve. She is flawless from head to toe!


Mary J. Blige is back on the red carpet and she looks great in this aqua printed Roberto Cavalli dress.



Tracy Reese looks okay in her own design but why oh why she keeps insisting on wearing boring black? Tracy, I know black makes you look slimmer but this dress is soooo gorgeous in lavender!



Paris Hilton looks divine in this magenta bubbled Georges Chakra dress. It just pains me to post her on my blog but when it comes to someone looking great, I just give in!


Hilary Rhoda looks wonderful in this blush one-shouldered Jacques Fath pleated dress.


This metallic Hugo Boss dress is a little edgy for Kate Walsh but she still looks great.

1 comment:

Awesome Sara said...

hiliary rhonda's dress is amazing!! gimmie gimmie