Sunday, May 03, 2009

135th Kentucky Derby

Finally! Gabrielle Union took a little time off the red carpet but she is back. Even though, I was a little disappointed because she is wearing yet another black dress, she still looks sensational!



Kim Kardashian almost had a perfect look but her hideous long hair-extensions just cheapens this chic look.



I could barely see Star Jones under that big ass hat! Were the horses stored underneath that hat? Anyway, she looks wonderful in her black and white textured dress.

I know I said before that Eva Marcille looks great with short or long hair, I take that back. I immensely hate her long curly hair. It just makes her look like a video girl auditioning for the next Kanya West's video. Her white belted dress is cute but I hate her cheesy church hat and shoes.


Now, this is how you wow your audience! I know Lynn Whitfield emerald and navy dress doesn't go with her turquoise shoes and hat but I still love her whimsical hat!


Brooke Shields white bow dress is simply divine. I wish I could say the same about her cobalt netted hat. It just looks too small for her head and the shape is all wrong.


Tichina Arnold displayed a pretty flapper inspired ensemble to the Derby suite and I am loving it!

No comments: