Friday, April 24, 2009

Which Diva Wore It Better? Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon or Penelope Sosa


Garcelle Beauvais -Nilon or Penelope Sosa

Garcelle Beauvais first wore this gorgeous Rafael Cennamo dress to the Oscar's after party and she blew me away. She looked flawless from head to toe and I adore her silver encrusted clutch.

Penelope Sosa, the Venezuelan model, wore hers to the Latin Billboard Awards and she equally looked stunning in this wonderful dress. I was a little disappointed in her boring black clutch though but I do love her silver bangles.

Of course my girl Garcelle wins!

1 comment:

Manny Roman Foto said...

Funny how both of these women were also former Irene Marie Models. They both look amazing. While Garcelle added the hot clutch, Penelope added the fierce bangles and smile ;o)