Thursday, April 23, 2009

US Weekly Hot Hollywood Style Issue


Hallelujah! The fashion gods answer my prayers. Taraji P. Henson is back on the red carpet and it was worth the wait. She looks fabulous in this chic beaded dress. I am lusting over her black cut-out Azzedine Alaia booties. Now, all I need to do is pray for Gabrielle Union to return to the red carpet!


Garcelle Beauvais just always get it right. She looks fantastic in this white draped strapless dress. Her massive statement necklace is a bit too much but I loooooove it!

Estelle is displaying her softer side. She looks great in this printed Basso & Brooke maxi dress.


I am sooo delighted that Meagan Good finally peeled those latex leggings off, I don't care what she has on!


I am not digging Fergie's combination with the leather vest paired with a fringed skirt. I usually like masculine and feminine pieces mix together but for some reason this is not working for me.


Kelly Osborne looks absolutely adorable in this black and white striped flirty dress. I just wished she wore a pop of color heels.

No comments: