Wednesday, April 29, 2009

2009 Parsons Fashion Benefit Honoring Calvin Klein, Tom Murray and Francisco Costa



I am not jumping out of my chair over Eva Mendes pewter cut-out Calvin Klein silk dress but I do love her sleek sandals.


Molly Sims
looks chic in this Calvin Klein ensemble.



Helena Christensen is rocking one of my favorite pieces from Marc Jacobs Spring 2009 collection. I adore this blue and yellow striped dress



Anna Wintour is also rocking a favorite piece of mine but this time from Marni spring 2009 collection.


Mary Alice Stevensen is showing how to make a simple little black dress look fabulous by amazing strappy shoes and an outstanding statement necklace.



I love Donna Karan fantastic red draped dress but will someone inform Donna "the girls" went south for the winter therefore she needs some support!

No comments: