Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Topshop Preview VIP Shopping Event

Jennifer Lopez is on fire once again in a simple white strapless L'Wren Scott dress and she is rocking my favorite 123 Christian Louboutins strappy sandals!


Hallelujah! Rosario Dawson is wearing delicious color. She looks incredible in this red embellish Monique Lhuillier one-shouldered dress!


Jennifer Hudson is wearing a silver metallic Topshop tunic with leggings and red peep-toe heels.


Veronica Webb's melon peep-a-boo shouldered blouse is pretty but it's too soft for her latex leggings.


The queen of Topshop Kate Moss looks cute in this tiered strapless dress paired with a sleek tuxedo jacket.


I am losing my mind of Olivia Palermo white trench coat and crocodile clutch! Her YSL tribute is definitely a staple in every diva wardrobe.

Anna Wintour looks plush in her wine velour Prada ensemble.


3 comments:

MNB said...

Your lack of opinion about J-Hud's attire made me laugh... especially because I didn't know what to think of it either... I don't think it's horrendous but I don't know if I feel it either... I will look again.

Liberian Girl said...

MNB, I was trying to be nice because Jennifer Hudson been thru so much but you know it was a hot mess! lol.

Anonymous said...

i easily love your writing taste, very helpful.
don't quit and keep posting simply because it just simply that is worth to look through it.
looking forward to view way more of your content articles, cheers ;)