Saturday, April 18, 2009

Shaun Robinson "Exactly As I Am" Book Release Reception

Garcelle Beauvias-Nilon, Shaun Robinson and Lisa Rinna

Shaun Robinson looks splendid in her turquoise eyelet dress. I am so happy to see her in a different silhouette. Come to think of it, I never saw her in pants either.

Holly Robinson Peete looks chic as ever in this black ensemble. I adore her hat and black heels.

Elise Neal looks beyond beautiful in this floral dress. She looks like morning sunshine!

Salli Richardson-Whitfield looks cute in this printed wrap dress.

Wow! Sheila E. still looks amazing. She has to be fifty right? If I look half as good as her at her age, I will be a happy woman.

Actress Bianca Lawson looks delightful in this green embellished dress but her peep-toe booties are way too masculine for such a delicate dress.

Nancy O'Dell looks adorable in this blue ruffled dress. I just hate her country singer looking hair.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me where is Nancy O'Dell's dress is from please?