Monday, May 04, 2009

Red Carpet Icon: Tracee Ellis Ross



Simply Gorgeous


I always loved Tracee Ellis Ross corky and chic style. She is the queen of the clutch bags which I would kill for! I adore her eclectic mix of vintage and modern pieces together. She also has the nerves to have a body of death! Forget about Jennifer Lopez, she has the best booty in Hollywood.

Tracee Ellis Ross is the fashionista born to the original Diva Diana Ross and music business manager Robert Ellis Silverstein. She is not the least bit intimated by her fabulous mother because Tracee holds her own with her talent and on the red carpet.

She is best known for her wonderful role in the CW series "Girlfriends", the African-American version of Sex and the City, playing one of my favourite neurotic character "Joan Carol Clayton" from 2000-2008. She finally won an NACCP Image Award in 2007 for Outstanding Actress in a Comedy series for her role.

Tracee Ellis Ross look is effortless chic with a touch of old Hollywood glamour. Her curly locks and unique features are to die for! Oh, how I wish "Girlfriends" were still on because they represent intelligent, beautiful African-American women which is truly lacking on television today.

4 comments:

xoliquoricexo said...

tracee's my absolute favorite. did a post on her a little while back. LOVE this post. i'm surprised no one (at least no one i know of) has started a tracee-only blog.

not sure if i've commented here before or not but i totally love your blog!

xo

Liberian Girl said...

I absolutely love you blog xoliquoricexo. The fashions are insane!

Anonymous said...

Sooo glad you featured Tracee!! She's my fave celebrity whose closet i would gladly raid!!

:)

Anonymous said...

Who made the peach dress and where can I get it