Thursday, April 09, 2009

Rachel Pally Luncheon Hosting By Dita Von Teese

Dita Von Teese is letting me have it! She looks beyond fabulous in this pine tied neck Rachel Pally dress. I am loooooving this look and her bangles, leopard clutch and heels took me over the edge!


Amy Smart looks amazing in this papaya draped jersey Rachel Pally dress.

Designer Rachel Pally is wearing her signature jersey strapless draped sapphire maxi dress. Her pieces are modern and easy going.

Sophia Bush looks great in her Rachel Pally ensemble but her magnificent gold and pearl Miriam Haskell statement necklace stole the spotlight! I can't stress enough the importance of accessories because her necklace and fabulous heels took this look to a whole another level!


Lisa Rinna's lips are so ridiculous, I can barely focus on her gorgeous purple one-shouldered Rachel Pally dress. Why did this woman ruin her natural face?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Where can I buy the dress Dita Von Teese is wearing? It's so beautiful!

Liberian Girl said...

I couldn't find the dress Dita is wearing so I am pretty sure it was a one- of- a- kind for her only. You can buy Rachel Pally's dresses at Bloomingdale's or ShopInstyle.