Thursday, April 23, 2009

"Obsessed" Screening

OMG! What a difference a day makes. Beyonce looked beyond chic and stunning yesterday and today she did a complete turn around!

Where to begin? Excuse me but I am still shocked. Okay, I am ready. This hideous Las Vegas showgirl costume is beyond dreadful. It's just too much going on with the sequins, the ruffles, the train and then it has the nerves to be too tight! I love Beyonce but I can't take this roller coaster ride anymore.

Whoever is responsible for this Hot Mess needs to be haul off and shot!
UPDATE: According to InStyle, Balmain is the designer of this tacky mess which I am not surprise because I didn't care for anything in their 2008 nor 2009 collections.

Thank God Tina Knowles took the more sophisticated route in this fabulous pantsuit and I love her funky statement necklace.


Kim Kardashian looks amazing in her Ina Soltani leather jacket paired with a bubbled skirt and a wonderful studded belt.


Ali Larter white pleated Blumarine dress is sensational but what is going on with her hair? It needed to be pulled away from her face to showcase her dress.


I am not sure what is going on with Jessica White's ensemble. What is that on her arms? The dress just look like a potato sack. Even a model like herself can't even pull this off!


I love the concept and canary yellow color of actress Janora McDuffle's dress but the ill fit just look like a bundle of confusion!


My baby Idris Elba looks fine as ever in his sleek black suit and silver tie. This man is just beyond gorgeous!

2 comments:

LadySutton said...

Absolutely love Beyonce's sassy outfit!

Anonymous said...

I am sorry but this dress doesn't compliment Beyonce's body type and it's just plain tacky.