Wednesday, April 29, 2009

The LG "Rumorous Night" Launch Party



I can't believe Heidi Klum is pregnant again! Anyway, she looks great in this black silver chains Thomas Wylde asymmetrical dress paired with fabulous strappy Guiseppe Zanotti shoes.


Vanessa Hudgens looks adorable in this aqua blue chiffon Goldhawk dress and Givenchy strappy sandals. I am loving her metallic Chanel clutch.


Paula Patton
looks wonderful in this red strapless dress and her black peep-toe booties are simply divine.


Milla Jovovich looks darling in this vintage laced haltered dress. I just hate her bird nest hair!


Rosario Dawson looks casual chic in the black and charcoal ensemble.

When I first saw this picture of Christina Aguilera, I thought she was one of the washed-up celebrities from "Celebrity Rehab". She can't be serious looking like a old hag battling crystal meth!

No comments: