Thursday, April 16, 2009

"August Wilson's Joe Turner's Come and Gone" Opening Night

I didn't know who the hell this was at first then I realize it's Star Jones. I seriously thought Chaka Khan lost some weight. This is a classic case of overdosing on weave!


Danai Gurira black and silver metallic dress is to die for. I wish her shoes were more exciting and I never like mixing gold and silver together.


Lynn Whitfield looks great minus the white pumps, neutrals would have been much better. Lynn refuses to get old!

I hope it's just me but Latanya Richardson's (Samuel Jackson's wife) feet looks ashy as hell! Come on now, you are a millionaire, you can afford to buy cases of vaseline.

I am going to start off positive and say Marsha Stephanie's dress is adorable. Now I have to me honest, she nearly scare me to death with her atrocious hair and make-up. I am praying she didn't pay anyone to do either one. Good God Almighty!

1 comment:

LadySutton said...

Love the boldness and uniqueness of the Andrew Gn gown worn by Drew Barrymore.