Sunday, April 19, 2009

2009 TV Land Awards

Vivica Fox looks absolutely spectacular in this electric blue embellished gown. I just wish her up-do wasn't so bridal looking but I do love her pop of color fuchsia lipstick.

She is the host of the reality show on TV Land called "Cougar" (yeah, I thought it was a joke too). It's a reality show about an older woman looking for love with much younger guys. All I can say is I hope she is getting paid well for this foolishness!


Angela Bassett looks incredible in this black strapless dress. I love it when she wears short hairstyles because it's so becoming on her.

Beverly Johnson is still holding on! She looks marvelous in this navy asymmetrical dress. For the first time in history her wig is not that atrocious but it's still horrendous!

Julia Louis-Dreyfus looks chic in the black printed David Meister dress.

I know Teri Hatcher's black ruched Donna Karan dress is nothing to write home about but she looks effortless.

No comments: