Monday, March 30, 2009

Which Diva Wore It Better? Demi Moore or Bijou Phillips


Demi Moore

Bijou Phillips

Demi Moore first wore this amazing electric blue Zac Posen ruffled dress to the Trump International Hotel and Tower in Dubai. Demi looked sensational in this dress and I loved her bronze peek-a-boo heels.

Actress Bijou Phillips wore her fabulous chartreuse version to the "60th Annual Directors Guild of America Awards". I was blown away when I laid eyes on her in this dress. She looked flawless.

This is a difficult decision because both women were letting me have it! I have to choose Bijou because that chartreuse color is just captivating!


1 comment:

MNB said...

I was thinking the same thing (how hard it is to choose) and I also fell in love with Bijou's for the color but I think Demi Moore wears it better because she feels the dress a little better (like the clothes embraces the her body a tiny bit better). They both look gorgeous in the dress!!!