Wednesday, March 25, 2009

TV Guide's Sexiest Stars 2009

I am not loving this chocolate draped dress on Eva Longoria. It just looks boring and miscellaneous but I am loving her hair and make-up.


I am not sure if this silhouette is the best choice for Tamera Mowry because it's making her appear to big extremely top heavy but the grape color is wonderful.


Unlike her sister, Tia Mowry picked the perfect silhouette for her body type. She looks fabulous in this black haltered dress.


Again, I don't care for dress on Kim Kardashian at all and what the hell is that around her waist? I need someone to wow me!


Finally, Someone who got my attention! Cameron Richardson blush chiffon dress is simply divine and her black and silver antiqueish necklace is the perfect touch.




Eva la Rue has a body of death!. She looks hot in this green crochet haltered dress.


Jennie Garth looks great in this teal satin strapless dress and I love her sleek bob.


Lisa Rinna multi colored maxi dress is a breath of fresh air!


2 comments:

MNB said...

I gotta say, while I agree the gal in green has a hot body, I HATE her crochet dress. it's a little too hoochy for me and dude, you can see through it, I mean it's a crochet dress. Anyway I adore the dress of the gal above her (the blond with the chiffon dress and the bohemian necklace) and that combo is exactly my style! <3
Jenny Garth looks hotter than ever by the way!

Anonymous said...

Could you please tell me where i can find the heels that Katie Cassidy was wearing to the tv guide's event? thank you

Ricky