Sunday, March 08, 2009

Roberto Cavalli Opening Boutique In Paris

Kanye West finally met someone who loves the camera more than him and her name is Amber Rose. They just look so ridiculous and force to me that it hurts me to even look at them.

She is a beautiful girl and I hope she is enjoying this ride until it last. I can't stand when individuals try too hard. Talking about foolishness!


I am loving this pewter liquid mesh Roberto Cavalli dress paired with a furry bolero collared ensemble on Diane Kruger. Only a few can pull this off and she certainly did it!


I don't care for this white textured Roberto Cavalli "Little Bo Peep" dress on Milla Jovovich. It's just not working for me!



I know this is the same silhouette on Roxanne Mesquida but I love this Roberto Cavalli printed version. It's simply whimsical.


Actress Clotilde Courau looks divine in this gold sequined floral Roberto Cavalli flapper inspired dress.

1 comment:

LadySutton said...

"Little Bo Peep" design...totally ridiculous.