Friday, March 20, 2009

Missoni Cocktail Party

Angela and Margherita Missoni are the mother and daughter fashion duo. Angela looks so drab in black and gray, so not Missoni. Margherita wore a cute navy fringed one-shouldered Missoni dress.


Jacqueline Wheeler is rocking on of my favorite Missoni Spring 2009 dress.


Kate Nash looks absolutely adorable in this multi colored Missoni dress.


Jade Jagger looks sexy in this striped Missoni dress.


Katie Grand looks like a fuchsia grizzly bear on crack in this Dolce & Gabbana coat along with the Louis Vuitton bunny ears. Thank God she took it off to display her pretty shimmering Missoni dress. I am all for unique pieces but I can't believe someone wore that hideous coat!

1 comment:

MNB said...

At this point, you can only blame D&G... I mean how dare them sell something like this? I love Avant-Garde designs... on the runway, museum and maybe sci-fi in movies and that's where they should remain. I'd say they can be pretty fly... for a halloween party too. lol