Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Martin Grant Fall 2009







I almost fell out of my chair when I view Martin Grant's Fall 2009 presentation! It's like I died and gone to chic fashion heaven.

The silhouettes were classic, timeless pieces with a great deal of attention to details. That is what fashion is all about; well made tailored garments. The color palette was dove gray, magenta, navy, black and cream. Some coats were adorned with fur and dresses and blouses with beautiful volume sleeves.

Martin Grant has always been one of my favorite designers. He is not a household name but his garments speak for themselves. I would kill for any one of these magnificent pieces!

6 comments:

Melissa said...

coool

Anonymous said...

Um...who's the model?

She's gorgeous ...

Anonymous said...

According to Style.com the gorgeous model is a mannequin! If that is true, she looks real as hell!

I am assuming if it's a mannequin, they base her on a real life model.

Anonymous said...

the model is ajuma nasenyana.

Anonymous said...

Anonymous, that's what I thought at first! You are so right.

MNB said...

Come on, that mannequin is a human being. As much I believe in technology, one mannequin taking all these diverse poses just doesn't click with me, not even style.com says it.

BTW, the collection left me again with no air to breath!!! It's hard for me to like all the pieces of this collection and this collection did just that!!! Every piece is a stunner!!!