Thursday, March 26, 2009

Launch Party For Latisse

Marisa Tomei is always pushing the envelope and I love her for that. She looks incredible in this black silver geometric Kai Kuhne strapless dress!


Va Va Voom! Debi Mazar has a body of death! She looks great in this electric blue Victoria Beckham fitted dress. If I had a body like hers, I would rock this dress in different colors everyday of the week!


Mandy Moore red puff sleeves Miu Miu dress is simply divine but why does she looks like a old woman? I thought she was in her twenties? I hope I am not offending anyone but African- American women have such beautiful skin that we normally look at least ten years younger than our age.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

maridssa s dress is not armani privee its kai kühne
www.kaikuhne.com

Anonymous said...

Thanks Studio for the ID. The dress is stunning!