Sunday, March 22, 2009

Fashion Icon: Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon

Simply Beautiful



Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon is a true red carpet professional. She doesn't have to promote a movie or a new product to grace the red carpet. Frankly, I don't know what the hell she does! My sisters and I always joked about how she was a fixture in Instyle magazine and the red carpet for no reason what so ever. Can anyone tell me when was the last project she was involved in? Who cares? She looks stunning everytime and that's all that matters.

The Haitian native is beyond gorgeous. She started her career in modeling which lead into acting on "The Jamie Foxx Show" and "NYPD Blue". She has a seventeen year old son named Oliver from a previous marriage and one year old twins sons Jax Joseph and Jaid Thomas by her current husband Mike Nilon.

Garcelle Beauvais-Nilon is consistent on the red carpet and I admire that about her. I viewed pictures of her since 1999 and she remains to be chic and elegant to this day. It's only a few celebrity that I get excited about on the red carpet and Garcelle is certainly one of them!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Garcelle always look spectacular!

MNB said...

Tell me how i'm supposed to breathe with no air!!! The third dress (black with the pearl neckline) has taken all my oxygen AWAY!!! It is a certified KILLER in my book. I need that dress... LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!